Google

my memes

This page is for my own personal fun (and yours if you want to participate) and has absolutely nothing to do with puppies or dogs.
What is a meme? I'll get to that later just as soon as I figure out how to explain it without stealing someone else's definition. I'm new at this. I found a couple of memes I'm going to play on a regular basis and I'll list them here soon.



Memes I Play. Answers Below.

Tuesday"s Tales
Unconscious Mutterings
Word Beads



My Meme Rules (yeah, I know)

1. You can post your answers here in "comments". You can put your blog address with it.
2. You can copy paste the meme and your answers to your own site (requires you to place a link to my blog along with it) as follows:
http://puppycare.blogspot.com/ or directly to the memes page
http://puppycare.blogspot.com/2007/01/memes_6032.html
3. This is a family site. Nothing offensive, please.

Play My Memes


I'm going to list some good ones as soon as I can. Maybe you could submit one. Maybe I'll make one up of my own about... you guessed it.... dogs!

















2 comments:

Terry said...

I am a prime candidate for "blogger for dummies" but look... hey! hey! :>) I enabled the comments link.
I'll post my answers again.
1. Three blind mice
2. I'm not even going to begin counting those faces. I know it will drive me nuts.
Happy meme-ing!

Anonymous said...

I chose fall as my favorite season too and the reason you dislike the bad is a good one.

Mine is up too.
http://maroongraphics.com/blog1/