Google

A Little Note From the author of This Site (on behalf of sponsors)

I've been looking at puppies recently and puppy photos. I'm thinking of starting a contest on this site involving pet photos and funny captions. But anyway, I came across these adorable photos of pups in a lttle red wagon. These are beautiful dogsBaggins Shar-Pei . Look at all the wrinkles! How can you not love them? Check it out. And start looking for some great photos of your own dog or dogs. I'm working on a way for you to share them on this site. Don't forget to "paws" to love your dog. Tootles.

I'm asked from time to time to write a review for a product or service. I turn down some of them. But I will write reviews if the product or service is something I would be proud to pass on to you. Even though it doesn't always relate to dogs. Like this particular request to tell my readers about a certain fishing site. So I went and looked at the current review Humminbird 997 SI Fish Finder Review I admit I'm not much of a fisherman but my sons are and I do fish now and then. The product being reviewed was for Humminbird's 997 SI fish finder. It's a cool little machine and does everything except bait the hook! Ok, exageration. But when I saw how cool the gadget looked I wanted one just for that. And it's sold at Cabelas so its not a piece of junk. So I guess this site tries out different products of interest to fishermen and then they write a review. What has this to do with dogs? Nothing. But I am reminded of a black lab we once had that always followed me and the boys to the fishing hole. Every time, she would jump right in our spot splashing around and swimming. Boy she loved to swim!

No comments: